It being the US Thanksgiving and all, it was inevitable that somewhere on the interwebs SOMEONE would post a rant about the First Nations people. It's inevitable, right?
He had it all:
- EUROPEANS ARE TEH EVIL (even though he's obviously descended from them)
- he prays to the Creator and burn sage every day
- the natives were all minding their own business or something before the Europeans came
- include a couple Native American images for effect
- end off with the 10 NATIVE AMERICAN COMMANDMENTS (I can't make this shit up)
That's not the worst of it. He made this post in not one.. not two.. but three atheist communities
(because atheists are the perfect audience for a theist with a cause!!), as well as one actual pagan
Somehow he didn't notice that Atheists don't pray to a Creator? Also were the natives nice and friendly and all got along peacefully and all had the same beliefs?
, an actual descendent of the First Nations, tells him to shut up
actually says NO!
To pull even more away from the subject at hand, slythwolf is offended
's use of the word "rape." As you can see, he wasn't polite to her, either.paganbear
also tries to claim he'd love to go live on a reserve
except he's obviously talking out of his ass because if he meant it, what is stopping him? (Maybe they don't want him either?)
I am sure paganbear
will also take offense to rogerdr
's statement of "kiss my ass."
I'm sure I will update this as the BS rolls in...
EDIT: MOD DELETED
EDIT THE SECOND: paganbear
has disabled comments in antitheism
as well as unsubbing from the community. Mostly because people called him out on his BS and because apparently he didn't understand what "antitheism" means.